In 2023 the delivery of our latest vessel Zwerver V, a 80 meter Multibuster, shallow draught, multipurpose DP2 offshore support vessel will take place.
With the arrival of this new vessel we will have several new job openings within our fleet!
Who are we?
We are a family owned company which operates from the beautiful port in Harlingen. We started our services in the 70’s. Throughout the years we have established a modern fleet in which we have built our over more than 40 years of experience.
With our highly qualified, flexible and experienced crew we meet the needs and requirements of all our clients. Working on a personal basis and with a professional and pro-active attitude we serve our clients in order to gain the best results for all parties in every project. Several projects in a large number of countries worldwide have been successfully accomplished.
We are looking for a Chief Engineer with the following documents, skills and abilities:
- You are head of the engine room department and as such manage and supervise all engine room operations;
- You execute leadership transfer knowledge, train and motivate the engine room department staff;
- You coordinate all maintenance and repair work including the administration;
- You are responsible for correct and efficient use and management of materials, fuel and lubricants on board;
- You are responsible for the planned maintenance and repairs carried out by third parties on board;
- You are responsible for the generation of energy and fresh water;
- You are responsible for loading and transferring fuel and lube oils;
- You are responsible for bunker operations;
- You are responsible for maintaining good communications with the office on shore and the clients of Van Stee Offshore
- You are in possession of the required STCW documents
- Excellent verbal and written English
- You have experience with similar offshore vessels in the offshore and/or renewable energy
- You have experience with Diesel-Electric propulsion units
- Good leadership skills.
- Knowledge of ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- A competitive salary.
- Working with high end technology and equipment.
- Interesting and variable offshore projects worldwide.
- A rotation of 4 weeks on/off within Europe, and 6 weeks on/off outside of Europe.
- Modern accommodation and communication facilities on board.
- Possibility for further development and growth within the company.
Should you be interested please send your resume and motivation to our crew department via E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other job openings please check out our website.